Twisted Game Webstore Open

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
Twisted_Game
(Forum newbie)

Twisted Game Webstore Open

Post by Twisted_Game »

[rimg]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n164 ... fsls89.jpg[/rimg]

Hi everyone,

My Name is Peter Overton. I would like to introduce Twisted, my new steampunk tabletop adventure game which I am developing alongside Sebastian Archer and Adam Weller here in Australia!

http://www.dementedgames.com

The first releases are Ollyver – a raging brute from the Dickensians faction, and Nouveau – inscrutable leader of the Servants of the Engine.

Both releases are premium Collector’s Edition resin figures, strictly limited to 500 casts and sold with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity. Once this resin run is gone, no more resin copies will be made – ever! So get in fast if you want to share a piece of history and own one of the Twisted debut releases.

We are enormously excited to be launching the Twisted range, and there will be regular releases each month from now on as we discover new characters from our first two factions, as they prepare to face off against each other in legendary struggle for control of the mysterious Engine!

The game rules are currently in play-testing and are slated for release later in the year.

ImageClick to see full-sized image

What is Twisted?

Twisted is a steampunk-themed tabletop skirmish adventure game, with the finest range of 32mm steampunk miniatures on the market. The immersive, narrative-driven world of Twisted revolves around opposing factions, as they attempt to discover the location of the mysterious entity known as The Engine. It’s up to you to determine which faction will protect – or enslave – this powerful steampunk-world-generating device!

The visual design of Twisted is founded on ramshackle mechanical Victorian steampunk blended with the organic, decorative style of Art Nouveau. These two elements create an interesting visual opposition to each other in our artwork and characters. The idea underpinning many of our figures is to take famous characters and ‘twist’ them into an alternate steampunk form to make them part of our universe. Hence the name – Twisted!

We’ve put a lot of work into character design and our lead sculptor, Sebastian Archer, is one of the most recognisable names in the industry. We’re proud to have what we think are the most detailed, characterful, and highest quality 32mm steampunk miniatures in the world!