wu ming

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
spykeside

wu ming

Post by spykeside »

hello to everyones,
this is my "wu ming" for "infinitythegame",hope you like it all criticisms are welcome below the link to"cmon".
good hobby to everyones and see you soon.
http://www.coolminiornot.com/309695
ImageClick to see full-sized image
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Re: wu ming

Post by Maru »

o another unit
bases became slowly betterend better - flock that imitate gras is not perfect but no more radioactive green it also looks clean compared to previous

things to do:
Highlights
try the edge one tech it is simply made by the side of brush
dark linking
try separate plates of same color with thiny darler likes betwen them (not black just darker )
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

Wow, I can see progress! :clap:
For sure, now you got to how to make better photos! Now it makes easier to judge your miniatures.
Clean, smooth and very simple paint job. I think now you shouold really try to out on some shadiws between the armour plates. Please try it and belive me you will be happy with the result :angel:
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Ariakas

Post by Ariakas »

Yep, 2 "easy" things you could try which could make your mini a lot more catchy for the eyes would be : dark lining (between armor plates for exemple) and edge highlights