Chick Challenge is back!!

Golden Demons and all the other miniature painting competitions and events
franciuus

Post by franciuus »

Ave to all of you

With some delay, find here following an update for the Chick Challenge.

http://www.farabi.it/ChCh/index.htm

Now you can find the list of Artists that kindly accepted to be part of the International Board of Judges. As we already announced, the Chick Challenge will foresee two separate judgements: one will be made by the Popular Jury consisting of the subscribers to the Legio Pictorum Forum (including participants) which will assign a Gold, a Silver and a Bronze for each Category plus the Best of Show of the contest. The international Jury will assign a Gold to each Category and another Best of Show. For each Category, besides a trophy that we will show you soon, our generous sponsors have provided us with a lot of miniatures as prizes.
Very soon we will show you alist and pictures of the prizes so you will be able to see the miniatures.
For those who already sent some pictures for the contest, we acknowledge the receipt and as soon as we?ll have some more ones, we?ll put them online.
So, be sure to participate, as the deadline is the 30th of April for being part of such contest.
Greetings to everybody, we are looking forward to receive your paintjobs

Legio Pictorum Administration
MiSiU

Post by MiSiU »

I browsed through it and I think that some minor issue might be, that one has to register on Legio Pictorum forums to participate, while there's not a single piece of other-than-italian-spoken text there. Including registration forms :? It's kinda weird if you wan't to host an international painting event.
Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers...
franciuus

Post by franciuus »

the registration on legio pictorum is only for our organisation, is not important that you use the forum, if you read the tops of the forum there is "how to register": is an english "step by step" for the login on the legiopictorum with also the translation of the mirror.

http://www.farabi.it/LegioPictorum/viewtopic.php?t=3747

sorry for the problems.

Fra

P.S. now this link is also found on the rules page of Chick Challenge site here:

http://www.farabi.it/ChCh/rules.htm
Last edited by franciuus on 14 Mar 2008, o 12:13, edited 1 time in total.
Bren

Post by Bren »

I tried to register a few months ago (I guess I did it right, my latin classes helped me a bit :) ), but I still can't login. I sent you an email last week Franciuus after I read about the spam-account-issues you have, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'd love to enter though... :) but I have to create an account first.
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

come on Bren, give other painters a chance to win :bonk:
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Bren

Post by Bren »

Ah that's why they won't let me create an account :roll:
franciuus

Post by franciuus »

i'm very sorry bren!!! but i don't received your e mail!!!
now i clean the spamm so i think also your account is deleted, if you can create another now i will active you immediately.

i'm very sorry for this i answer always at the e mail but i don't know wy, your e mail don't came to me
Bren

Post by Bren »

I'll try again, I hope I can use the same name. Thanks!
franciuus

Post by franciuus »

off course ;)

edit: ok now you are active! :)

i say to all the chest of colors if you have some problems with the activation e mail you can also put here on this topic your nick and i will activadet you as soon is possible.

thank you all
Bren

Post by Bren »

Yes, it worked! Thanks a lot!