My Pictures

All the stuff which didn't fit anywhere else
IanNewbold

My Pictures

Post by IanNewbold »

I can't draw and I can't sculpt and I can't paint figures so it is hard for me to contibute to a site like this by showing pictures of my own work.

But other more talented people than me do draw and sculpt and paint figures for me and I like showing their work to other people in the hope that they will enjoy it as much as I do.

Sometimes this work relates directly to things I intend to sell in the very near future and so I will be able to it show it quite legitimately in the New Releases Section of this site.

Sometimes the work is done mainly for my own pleasure and may never go on sale. Nonetheless I would still like to share the work with other people here in the hope that you enjoy it too. So I propose to show this type of work here in this section unless mahon thinks it is not appropriate for me to share it with you.

As an example I would like to share with you some digital artwork that has just been created for me by a very talented young lady called Holly Jameson. You can see her artwork at :-

http://www.newboldworld.com/Web4HC/index.html

:)
Trovarion

RE: My Pictures

Post by Trovarion »

I like the Sin Twins artwork :drool:
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

RE: My Pictures

Post by Demi_morgana »

characterful for sure! :D