Hello!

Say "hello" and add a few words about you here :)
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Hello!

Post by Demi_morgana »

My name is Peter or Chris (different people call me in a different way). I live in Elblag, in nothern Poland. This year I'm leaving university as a full-qualified lawyer :twisted: I wrote MA thesis about sexual child abuse in my city. I'm going to try to find job as a prosecutor but, to be honest, I have no idea what to do after graduation :?
I started my adventure with RPG in about 1995 (CoC rulez!!! 8)) and about a year later I started to collect Warzone (Heil Algeroth!!! :twisted: ). After WZ there came Warhammer Fantasy Battle and currently I play Warhammer 40000.
I always liked to paint (and collect...) minis, so I tried to sell them so that I could buy more and more of them. Last summer I started to paint for some painting studios and now I cooperate with Chest of Colors.
Since january 2002 I've been vegetarian. I like having a good fun, going to pubs, watching movies, reading books and MUSIC - I even can't imagine doing anything without music (last times I'm fascinated by Black Metal but I also like other genres).
And about my nick name I have same kind of eye-complaint called "demi morgana". It makes me look a bit like a zombie... (at least that's what I heard it from several people :wink:)

Cheers! Smile :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
messiah_182

Post by messiah_182 »

Hi Peter ... miło że jest trochę ludzi mówiących po polsku :)

Cheers
Corvus
Guardian of Law & Order
Guardian of Law & Order

Post by Corvus »

woohoo another Black Metal fan in the ranks :twisted:
endrem

Post by endrem »

Hi Peter, maybe you should post a picture of your face, this demi morgana thing sounds interesting :-)
Lai

Post by Lai »

Hi! :D
what happened in the 2002 to make you choose vegetarian food?
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

messiah_182 wrote:Hi Peter ... miło że jest trochę ludzi mówiących po polsku :)
pewnie, a co wiecej nie trzeba sie z tych chowac jak na cmon :wink:
jak wiadomo polacy lubia tam z czystego chamstwa od czasu do czasu posłac "jedynke" rodakom... :?

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

Lai wrote:Hi! :D
what happened in the 2002 to make you choose vegetarian food?
I've been thinking about it for a long time but in 2002 I finally decided to walk the right path :twisted:
It's a part of my religious beliefs :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

Demi_morgana wrote:pewnie, a co wiecej nie trzeba sie z tych chowac jak na cmon :wink:
jak wiadomo polacy lubia tam z czystego chamstwa od czasu do czasu posłac "jedynke" rodakom... :?
Hey, I had to moderate a moderator... There's another forum for Polish chat. Don't make the others feel bad as they can't understand you. I deleted the rest of the topic - start a Polish one if you wish.
Last edited by mahon on 10 May 2005, o 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Lol! Moderate a moderator, that's actually quite funny! :lol: