Tooth and Sword chibi animal adventurers KICKSTARTER

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
Meridian Miniatures

Tooth and Sword chibi animal adventurers KICKSTARTER

Post by Meridian Miniatures »

This is the first figure from my coming line of "Tooth & Sword" Chibi adventure miniatures.
I've had a lot of fun learning to sculpt in this style, it providing a perfect counterpoint to my "Steam & Aether" range in both technique and mood and I've have a great deal of fun developing this menagerie of adventuring animals.
I've been sculpting these figures in the scant spare time I get from commission sculpting since December last year. A great deal of imagination has been put into each figure and a great deal of time in figuring out how to make a range of great looking unique characters that are in almost all cases single part figures.
This character was the first that I sculpted back before Christmas, nominally a Gerbil Ranger, I'll be showing his companions over the next few days before I put the figures up for funding on Kickstarter which I beleive is a popular way to launch a range at the moment ;D

Keep up to date on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meridian ... 9682295664
Last edited by Meridian Miniatures on 11 Jun 2014, o 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
Meridian Miniatures

Re: Meridian Miniatures new range preview "Tooth and Sword"

Today I've got a Feline Assassin to show off. I'll be back with more previews next week, have a great weekend everyone.
Meridian Miniatures

I couldn't acces the forum yesterday for some reason so here's the Wolf Anti-Paladin from then:

Today we have a tuneful Songbird to fulfil your bard requirements.

Don't forget to head over to facebook to keep abreast of Meridian news:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meridian ... 9682295664
Meridian Miniatures

Lion Paladin to balance out that nasty wolf today. This will be the only two piece casting,the shield being a separate piece.
Meridian Miniatures

And back to the meanies.
I'm simply calling this character the Bat baddie, he's an enigma!
Meridian Miniatures

Squirrel Druid to end the week.
I'll be back on Monday with the last preview (for now) and date for KS launch so have a good weekend everyone.
Cheers!
Meridian Miniatures

Here's the final preview before the KS launches, I know lots of folk on various fora have been looking forward to seeing him.

Cuttlefish Magic-user!

Head over to Facebook to keep on top of Tooth & Sword news.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meridian ... 9682295664
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Re: Tooth and Sword chibi animal adventurers KICKSTARTER

Post by Nameless »

good luck :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Meridian Miniatures

Re: Tooth and Sword chibi animal adventurers KICKSTARTER

Hi everyone.

Today I had a good chat about my options for moulding the Neutrals in addition the the Good Guys and the Wicked ones while staying inside of the original £3000 goal. The good news is there's an easy way to do it! Each mould can hold 3 sets of 4 figures so I was planning on having 2 moulds each containing 3 of each set and adding another when the neutrals were unlocked. I can however put in uneven multiples of each set in ratio to whatever the surveys come back with. This will allow me to mould all three sets within budget!

So, I have created a pair of new pledge levels to cater for the unlocked figures. I'm afraid to make it viable I have had to restrict backers to having to pledge for ALL THREE sets to get hold of the Neutrals, no mixing and matching will be possible on the lower level pledges. If you only want one or two you can get them as resin add ons but to get the full set you MUST pledge for the bonus level pledges. If you intend to pledge higher then please alter your pledge now so we can get towards our intended goal, we're already at close to 50% so get out and spread the word!

Also note that I have decreased the cost of having your own custom Chibi sculpted, this is in line with my private commission rate but you''re saving a huge amount on the casting side of things alone. Please message me first if you wish to pledge at that level.

Enormous thanks go out to those that have pledged already and those that continue to come on board, stay tuned tomorrow for news of future add-ons.

Cheers

Andrew