Some work

Something doesn't work right? You have ideas for possible improvements?
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

I had to try 4 times before I could log in. One time it said that my name doesn't exist :?
And judging from the shoutbox moose has problems with posting pics:
Moose: It keeps saying general error;could not insert new word matches
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

Yep, the word matches problem is known to me already. I forund several characters cause it - like double or triple dots preceded by a space. If one removes the space the dots are not treated as a separate word and the post goes through.

There are similar issues with some quotation marks or apostrohes but I can't recall the details - usually it helps to attach them to words and change their kind. Well, we'll be moving over to a newer forum engine, so I am directing the efforts and energy at the new thing instead of the current one - just to make the new one start off faster. I need to transfer all the data without any loss so it's not a job for a day or two. Let's make is slower but better this time.

I am sorry for all the inconvenience...

ToMaZ - do the logging problems still exist if you log in from the main page, not the forum? I haven't had any logging problems... But thanks for telling me!
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

ToMaZ - do the logging problems still exist if you log in from the main page, not the forum? I haven't had any logging problems... But thanks for telling me!

Don't know, have to try that out. I normally jump directly to the forums. :)
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

And you miss all the fun :mrgreen:
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector