Hell Dorado Saracens vs Immortals

Do painted miniatures fight better? Let us know how your miniatures did in their battles
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Hell Dorado Saracens vs Immortals

Post by sea.man »

In my opinion this game is more about knowing your units and planning synergy between them.
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

if that means that it is important to create powerful combos, then I don't like it :)
just my personal opinion table-top games, that battles should be won on a table, not during the army building phase :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

Turn 2
Saracens have 7 CMD points.
Immortals have 8 CMD points (2 light, 6 dark).
Saracens lost more units then the Immortals, so they start as second.

1) Sha Ren Zhe goes first and attacks Salah.
He inflicts him 4 damage (Salh has 4 life points left). In return he suffers 6 damage and is stunned.
Li orders Vae Soli.

2) demon Imperial Senitel is activated and looses his Stunned state

3) Salah ad-Din uses The Roll of Mercy and spends 2 CMD points to resurrect the Lancier and moved 3' to give space for the djin

4) Hou-Chi lemmure is activated and thanks to the Bloodthirsty 3 avilibility, it walks 8'. Remember it has the Exchange Soul spell. I have made a mistake and I should have remove one allied trooper from the table when it is casted. The spell works that way, that when lemure comes in contact with the enemy trooper,  I can swap them :) So I have removed Immortals allied trooper now.

5) The Berber runs away so that the lemure doesn't remove him from the table.

6) Chan Lee has attacked the Lancier. Both officers called Vae Victis.
Plus Chan spend permanently 2 CMD points for his Iron Fist (ignores opponents PRotection) and Redirection of Momentum (if he inflicts more then 4 damage, then he can throw his enemy up to 6' and he remains stunned) orders.
He did really well and did 6 damage.
In return he got only 2 wounds.

7) Lancier charged demon Imperial Senitel and has inflicted 10 damage points and killed him. In return he got 4 wounds and now he has just 2 LP left.
During this attack Salah has spent 2CMD on the Sting of the scorpion order, that gave Lancier +4CBTduring the attack.

8) human Imperial Senitel charged Blessed warrior. He did him 3 damage and got nothing in return.

9) Dibbukim charged Sha Ren Zhe and killed him. Due to his Rapid Attack ability he could inflict damage before the demon could return.

10) Again the lemure was activated again, those are the only units that can be activated twice. He hid himself behind human Imperial Senitel

11) Li Tsu Tsin charged Lancier, but she has failed to harm him. She also got almost killed and is with just 1 Life Point left.

12) Husyim Al Din charged Chan Lee and they both did 3 damage to themselves.

13) Blessed Warriores attacked Senitel. She was killed, but still she inflicted 2 wounds.

ImageClick to see full-sized image
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Gildor

Post by Gildor »

How many players you have in Munchen,Seamen? :)
You have got nice painted army,ideal to show off :D