VI Chest of Colors Mini Exchange

It's fun to paint for your friends. It's fun to receive miniatures from them, too!
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

VI Chest of Colors Mini Exchange

Post by Nameless »

6th Chest of Colors Mini Exchange

You know something was well done when people come back for more. My PM box is full of requests for another Mini Exchange. I made some promises, now it’s time to keep them :)

You are hereby invited to take part in the 6th Chest of Colors Mini Exchange. Please read the rules thoroughly before you accept it. As usual, Exchanges are our way to say thank you to regular and active members of this forum. So, if you do not meet the requirements, just start being more active. I’m pretty sure we’ll have more Mini Exchanges in the future :)

6th Chest of Colors Mini Exchange – rules

1. If you want to participate, send me following data to my e-mail address philm(at)poczta.onet.pl by the 23rd of December:
- Chest of Colors nick
- first and last name
- post address

You need to meet at least one of the following requirements at the announcement date if you want to participate:
- membership in CoC group or painting studio,
- at least 30 posts since the last ME (9.01.2012),
- at least 25 “thanks” received since the last ME (9.01.2012).
We have the data base, you don’t need to check this information by yourself ;)

I will not accept PM's, e-mails sent to other addresses, phones etc. I don't care if I have your address already. Send the above data as requested

I will reply to confirm receipt of your application.

2. I will randomly choose a recipient for each of the participants by the 30th of December. You will only receive an e-mail including data concerning your recipient. This means that you will know who you are painting for (of course), but you will not know who is painting for you.

3. You have ca. 2 months to paint a single 25-35mm mini on foot. Mini needs to be sent on the 4th of March 2013 (Monday) at latest. Please send me an e-mail to the aforementioned address to confirm shipping and receipt of a mini.

Avoid delays if possible. We all know that life can get in your way and shit happens all the time. That's why we are giving you 2 months for painting. It's more than enough. If you have some true problems to finish your mini, please let me know in due time. Do not run away from us, we'll find a way to resolve such situation.

Please, take your time now and think about your commitments for next few months. Are you sure you can paint a mini in 2 months?

4. It's up to you what mini you choose for your recipient. Nobody expects you to paint to a contest-winner standard, but a bit of effort is of course welcome. It's about having fun, surprise and sending gifts to fellow painters and members of Chest of Colors.

5. We like the element of surprise in our Mini Exchanges. Do not let your recipient know that you are painting for him/her and/or what you are painting for him/her.

6. Take a photo of a mini you painted. We'll have a special thread opened for posting ME pics. Do not comment on minis there, it will only serve for showcase purposes. You are of course allowed to post pics in your own thread to have some discussion about your paintjob.

7. Minis need to be shipped as registered letters/packages. Please leave your receipt for future reference.

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to contact me or ask here in this thread.

Thank you for your time. Good luck if you decide to participate
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Re: VI Chest of Colors Mini Exchange

Post by Maru »

medals for 5th missing tho :P and you get 6th ?? :P
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

I'm in (yeah yeah, I know, I need to send a mail :D)
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Im in also :clap: :mrgreen:
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Mail sent! Now slack Phil needs to treat it :D
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

In 8)

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

He said I'm in!!! :dance:
Marta

Post by Marta »

count me in!
/'eM's so excited:D

'eM
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes
pae

Post by pae »

Looks like my lack of activity over the past few months has left me way short on the 'thanks' count. But considering I was late with the last one, maybe it's for the best that I'm not in on this one.
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

you have more than 30 posts, so you qualify anyway :) you don't need to meet all the requirements, one is enough :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================