demonworld

Do you still remember that some people use miniatures for gaming?
XIII

demonworld

Post by XIII »

hi guy's here it is one of my most favorite game demonworld this is some of my painting hope you like ;)
ImageClick to see full-sized image

Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

RE: demonworld

Post by Demi_morgana »

as I mentioned in chatroom - You should post pics of battlereoprt or at least more photos of Your army if You have them :)
such original game system simply deserves that :)

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
XIII

Post by XIII »

at the end of the month i 'll go to the goblin night fever for a demonworld contest so i'll take pic a this time
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Never heard of this game before... :?
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

I've only seen pics of 15mm models, but don't know anything about the rules.
XIII - can you prepare a review for us? It doesn't have to be detailed ;)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
XIII

Post by XIII »

Nameless
Posted: Oct 05, 2006 - 08:25 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've only seen pics of 15mm models, but don't know anything about the rules.
XIII - can you prepare a review for us? It doesn't have to be detailed
yes i'm actually working on this and have understood that most of you don't know the game so i'll start to think in how i can explain all and gonna make as soon as a post to explain it all

XIII
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

thx
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Indeed!;)
XIII

Post by XIII »

ok guys ready heeeereeeee it issssssss

the octogons

as you can see we use octogons for demonworld army, different choice some octogon for big monster canon etc, 1 mini by octogon for hero, magician etc , 1 unit of many octogon with 1 mini per for special units here an hill giant (1of 6 on the pic) , units with many mini's can go from 2 for cavalry to 5 for some units (i only put 1 exagon on the pic of each units)

2 the map

we play on map predefine (ocotgone are design on them) and assembly them as we want

3 the units system

units are predefine by card with a point cost that include numbers of exagone and number of mini's on them , that never change but we can add some magical object define by card too

4 the turn off the game
we use order coin here it is M for move H for harcelement C for charging T for shoot (soory translation from french) each units received 1 order side off at the start of the turn when each player have done we return them and count how many ther is of each, the player who have the less M orders choose if he want to play first or not , once a time M have done we go to the H phase and count and do the same for each gaming phase

5 the different army

as a lot of fantaisy games there is all the standart race on the game : empire , elves , dwarves, orks goblin etc more some like thain (look like barbarian (ps eastern poland maybe like demi))

6 the game from now

the games is now out of sold ending at july 2006 some crazy guy continue to developpe the game like a friend who have done a crazy stuff, he have created the undead army , that include the undead book army list, a special 4 player rules , it's still some player arround europe and most of us make a lot of kilometer fo a game

hope your enjoy my presentation off the game, i apologies for the english mystake or bad translation

XIII
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

great introduction - thanx! :D
and about army preferences - I prefer undead than mortal armies :twisted: :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!