Dark Age: Genesis

Do you still remember that some people use miniatures for gaming?
Artemis

Dark Age: Genesis

Post by Artemis »

ImageClick to see full-sized image

It is finally here! After years of planning and comprehensive playtesting, we are proud to present to you one of the most anticipated wargaming rulebooks of recent times:

Genesis welcomes you to the world of Dark Age, where different armies and factions battle for survival against each other and the planet itself. Dark Age: Genesis is a scaleable skirmish level game based on the dark images of BROM; designed for 2 or more players with approximately 10-20 models a side.

The rulebook contains 150 pages of pure excitement! Imagine the harsh environments of Samaria, learn about the rise of the Forsaken and read about the rich history of the Dragyri. You will get the core rules, two comprehensive Forcelists, unit cards, templates and extensive background information... Everything you need to start playing Dark Age.

?And God said, Let there be War!

http://www.dark-age.com/
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

RE: Dark Age: Genesis

Post by mahon »

looks pretty yummy...
thanks for the info :)
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

RE: Dark Age: Genesis

Post by Skrit »

Interesting stuff, thanks!:)
tidoco2222

Post by tidoco2222 »

Aarrgghh I've waited soo long for this and now the link won't work on my pc. :cry:
tidoco2222

Post by tidoco2222 »

Ha Ha now it works,great looking book, I'll be placing an order for this very soon as well as a whole host of minis as well.
Artemis

Post by Artemis »

tidoco2222 wrote:Ha Ha now it works,great looking book, I'll be placing an order for this very soon as well as a whole host of minis as well.
As long as you mean from me then that sounds like an excellent idea ;)