LotR miniature

You need inspiration, ideas? Not a WIP yet but still in a concept stage? Come here!
ensamvargen

LotR miniature

Post by ensamvargen »

Long since I were in here, and I haven't got much painting done since then due to school, but now my hands are itching to get doing something again.

As christmas is coming closer and I want to give a close friend something speciall I thoght that I would buy and paint up a miniature for her. And as she likes LotR i thought I would go for a model of a main character. Her fav char from the movie is pippin but I think any char will do as a present.

So my question is, do anyone have a suggestion of a miniture that looks nice and is funny to paint?

I think it's more easy for me to get a GW-modell but I'd like to take suggestions if there are from other brands aswell (only they are in the same scale as the GW so that I can continue with the theme and give her one on her birthday ^^).

I'll be thankfull for any suggestions.

//Axel
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Re: LotR miniature

Post by mahon »

ensamvargen wrote:So my question is, do anyone have a suggestion of a miniture that looks nice and is funny to paint?
Tom Bombadil & Goldberry :)

otherwise you can get her Arwen or Eowyn.... or a Nazgul on a winged monster ^^
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
ensamvargen

Post by ensamvargen »

mahon wrote:Tom Bombadil & Goldberry :)

otherwise you can get her Arwen or Eowyn.... or a Nazgul on a winged monster ^^
Haha! Maybe! :lol: I thought about Arwen but I'm not sure if my painting skills will make her right, so I was thinking about this package with both Merry and Pippin, and it is not to expensive. :)
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

uhm, pick anything you like...
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================