Hello all

Say "hello" and add a few words about you here :)
joemarra052075
(Forum newbie)

Hello all

Post by joemarra052075 »

Hello all. My name is Joe. I am (almost) 39 years old. Until 5 weeks ago I had never put a model together that wasn't snap together and had not picked up a paint brush since age 10. I had avoided the hobby for years as I didn't think I would be good at it. 5 weeks ago I decided to go ahead and give it a try. I found out some things. First, it was the most relaxing enjoyable experience I have done. Second I found that (for my experience) I am not bad at it. I will be posting pics of what I have done so far for review. I know the camera work in most of them is not good. I am trying to improve that as well. I would like honest feedback on them, but please consider my experience level. For instance I am hoping to talk my GW store manager into showing me how to shadow and highlight tomorrow. If you need me to detail what paints and techniques I used on each model in order to help me, please as I have kept records on how I did everything. I look forward to talking with everyone here.
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Hello all

Post by sea.man »

Welcome and post pictures of your miniatures and feel free to comment others' works!
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
arctica
Too fast for the rest of us

Post by arctica »

It's a super fun hobby and everyone is friendly :) but you do need to paint models and post them up for criticism to improve ! :D welcome and have fun
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

welcome!
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================