Modulable Gaming Table

All the stuff which didn't fit anywhere else
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Modulable Gaming Table

Post by Hellspawn »

Oki guys. As I said in the trashcan "what did you paint today?" topic, I'm working on a gaming table that will be adaptable with some extra stuff.
Idea was to have the possibility to have a deployable table that would not take huge space when not in use and that would be set in place pretty quickly.
Height would be over a meter (perhpas 1.20m) and 60cm large. Then, it would be possible to deploy sides to reach various sizes (120x120, 120x180, 120x240).
It'll be movable since it'll have some wheels and there would be everything a player needs (spots for books, army sheet/list, an edge to prevent the dice from rolling of the table, and more importantly: a spot for drinks to avoid splitting them!)
I tried to work with softwares like Sketchup, though, since I'm no engineer, I worked my way with some kind of mockup made with paper. Right now, scale is 1cm on the paper = 10cm in real.
Thick of the boards are just here to represent the thickness of the wood board, so scale isn't proper

Table when everything is hidden (60x60cm):

ImageClick to see full-sized image

Table in 120x60cm (or 60x60 + player's table):

Table in 120x180cm

I still need to figure out how to deal with pedestal of the table and a way to handle the movable parts when they're not used, but well, it's still a wip mockup :)

Nice stuff (drinks spot, edge for the dices, etc) is still to add aswell too, but not really necessary for the beginning of the mockup.

Let me know what you think of it guys. Ideas are welcome aswell
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Modulable Gaming Table

Post by Demi_morgana »

I think you should cut your nails :razz:

Also think you should get rid of the Pokemon stuff.

Apart from that I wish you luck with the table :)

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!