All the stuff which didn't fit anywhere else
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

I know - I also know some people like You said...

but (butt..:D) for me it's exactly as stupid as claiming that for example black people are worse then white... :?

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Sundra

Post by Sundra »

Give me a grill, a slab of cow and I'm a VERY happy man.

You eat what you want, I'll eat what I want, but I have one argument against being a vegitarian.

*points to his teeth*
These weren't evolved for grinding vegetation. :)
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

:lol:
you :dead: an animal and you eat it :P

I used to be a vegetarian for several years but have returned to eating meat several years ago. I could live without meat, but I didn't see a good reason to do it...
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Me, carnivore, ugh! :angel:
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

I have been vegetarian (and vegan) in the past (fish IS meat). I love variety and bore easily. I've had many careers, I've found that when involved in a trade that requires hard physical labour meat is a must. If in an office-rat position or one that requires only light labour a veggie diet will do. I'm talking about a real healthy veggie diet, not like the bread & water musican-monk mentioned in an earlier post. ;)

At the present I've found myself eating more and more like a vitarian: ie. going nuts on fresh fruits and veggies. This may be a reaction to having lived in that remote Norwegian valley for so long though! :0

When I'm in a space where I have the freedom to easily acquire and eat what my body really likes (or needs, in the case of meats, on occasion), and are able to discern what that is (which is the key) it has improved the quality of my life to do so.

I've seen veggies break free after a decade or more of veggie-hood. Locking yourself into one pattern of eating isn't necessarily good over the long run. In life everything changes.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

:lol: I think it depends on which country you live in.

I worked at a Norwegian hotel for about 5 years and vegetablearians there didn't think so!

I've been a (no fish, thank you) vegetarian (not currently, though) and used to go to a vegetarian society monthly pot-luck dinner... One evening two old ladies came with a tuna casserole. The leader-dude stood up, by the long buffet table holding up the casserole dish 'Who brought the tuna casserole? People, this is a tuna casserole...' The blue haired ladies glanced around the room, but said nothing...

<edit> Oh, darn. It's been so long since I've been on this forum I've responded to my own last posting! :oops:
Trovarion

Post by Trovarion »

speak of necromancy :shock:

but it gives me the possibility to be a smartass: what is it you eat from a fish...? the "filet" - it is pure muscle tissue. what is the bloody steak you eat? just the same...muscle tissue. it's the same principle, but slightly different "evolution", since both tissues cause locomotion, but fish muscle is much much "tighter" and has to react faster and it's also moved constantly. mammal muscle is a different path, millions of years of divergent evolution, but still both is muscle tissue...which is what we call "meat"
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

@Keeneth: long break or not - great to see You posting again! go,go veggies!!!

@Trov: don't be such a smartass ^^ fish IS a meat and that's all :snooty:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

meat = good :drool:

;)
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
Lai

Post by Lai »

meat and vegetables and fruits, i eat everithing.

i'd like also to try insects...they should taste as shrimps, earth shrimps :D