dirty bloody night

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
spykeside

dirty bloody night

Post by spykeside »

Hello everyone, this is my last project hoped you enjoyed it amuses me how to make it happen naturally all the criticisms are absolutely unwelcome and if you wanted to vote for him following the link "CMON".
thanks dell 'attention and good hobby for everyone.

P.S. I apologize if this time too wrong to post pictures but I have not yet figured out how to do it well. so sorry
http://www.coolminiornot.com/360360
ImageClick to see full-sized image
Moderator says:
Hellspawn: Fixed the rimg again. Please, check how to use those.

Posting [-rimg-] [-url-]insert first url here [-img-] insert second url with image link [-/-img-] [-/- url-][-/-rimg-] will never ever work.
  • Either you post an url using:
    [-url-] insert url here [-/-url] or if you want to have a substitute work [-url = insert url here-] insert substitute word here [-/-url]

Either an image using :
    [-img or rimg-] direct link to the image [-/-img or rimg].
    Nothing else.
If you want to insert a link into you image, then you post it like that :
[-url = insert url here -] [-img or rimg-] direct link to the image[-/-img or rimg-] [-/-url].

Of course you remove the "-" in the brackets
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Re: dirty bloody night

Post by Hellspawn »

Fixed the link again. Check the "How to" I posted in the Moderator comment for next time plz. Posting pictures isn't rocket science.
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

Cool mini, mine is still waiting for a paintjob ;) Base is nice (as always in your works), maybe some details would add more 'wow' effect, like a raised hand from the grave or why is Mannfred at the cementery? You need to work on the smoothness and invest more time into painting, i.e. the cloak.
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
spykeside

Post by spykeside »

thank you very much your criticisms are always well targeted and constructive and help me a lot in the 'intent to improve salute you and thank you for your attention.
soon