kamikaze in neo-terra

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
spykeside

kamikaze in neo-terra

Post by spykeside »

hi to all guys this is my last job did not come just as I expected but I was very amused achieve it.
I realize that these photos are not great but I have problems to shoot so many people (of course accept tips).
the material of the diorama is polystirene (used for the first time) that the spray primer has a little though it was devoured by trashing the end I decided to make it the same.
below the usual link "CMON" if you want to vote for him as usual criticisms are welcome.
to quickly hello and good hobby for everyone.
http://www.coolminiornot.com/352912
ImageClick to see full-sized image
kamikaze in neo-terra di spykeside, su Flickr
Moderator says:
Hellspawn: fixed the links for the image
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Re: kamikaze in neo-terra

Post by Nameless »

spykeside wrote:as usual criticisms are welcome.
as usual, the criticism will be - the pics are too small. sorry spykeside, but it is virtually impossible to say much about your works, because we can't see the details.

This time I may add "parallel lines issue". Dioramas usually look better and more dynamic when different lines created in the scene are not parallel to sides of a base. In this case, everything is parallel to base edges - street, kerbs, wall, sign, box, sidewalk slabs, pedestrian crossing ... you might want to take this into consideration next time.
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
spykeside

Re: kamikaze in neo-terra

Post by spykeside »

thank you so much for the attention and the advice.
the photos are a great problem for me maybe the next time see yoo soon