Brushlicker's place

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Brushlicker

Brushlicker's place

Post by Brushlicker »

Hello everyone ;)

I'm pretty much new to this particular forum site, especially outside of polish sub-forum. I think it would be nice to introduce myself here as well, especially though i'm planning to post here more often from now on :)

I'm Jan (it's male name in Poland) im 19 years old now and origin from Gdynia. It is port city located in gulf of Danzig. I've been painting minis for quite long time now, hoever i was not much involved in hobby, surely not as much as i'm now :dance:

Here's my latest work, Chaos Lord of Nurgle , painted for sell purposes. I'm quite satisfied with this one, hoever i must learn how to give more contrast onto my minis (photos additionaly flattened it)
ImageClick to see full-sized image

....and one of his fellows, still missing hand with shield and base paintjob, but rest is quite finished now

And here we have my Warmachine Battlegroup, im still gathering and painting theese, so stay tuned for updates on little steampunk dwarves. They are just about tabletop standard, i want to have some army finally fully painted, after all theese years of disruption.

-Gorten (yeah, terrible mould lines, i know. My bad, actually, hoever they're not so visible in ral life, belive me)

-Thor Steinhammer

-And whole battlegroup, with gun bunnies attached:

I hope u like it, and apreciate any feedback!
I personally hope i did not made too many grammar mistakes :bonk:

PS: Visit my blog , sadly its written mostly in polish only :cry:
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Re: Brushlicker's place

Post by Nameless »

have fun in the international section :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================