khindaryms cynwalls

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
spykeside

khindaryms cynwalls

Post by spykeside »

Hello everyone,
a friend of mine gave me some models Rakham so I decided to paint them in the spaces of time between a project and the other so as to practice what harm does not .li I painted a little at a time in my spare time using materials that I had in home and without expect too much by the final result so I could answer the question who knows how to paint a team (is tiring), however in the end I enjoyed it. criticisms are absolutely welcome and if you would vote for him thank you in advance.

soon, Spykeside.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/336701
ImageClick to see full-sized image
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Re: khindaryms cynwalls

Post by Nameless »

minis and base look nice, but pics are definitely too small to be any more specific
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: khindaryms cynwalls

Post by sea.man »

WoW! I thought you could just make snow dioramas ;) Such big difference from your
'WINTER IN FENRIS' acts :) I like it and I think it is your best piece so far. Although the color selection is different from original, it works very with those Reckham elves.
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22