Nameless in 2012

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Re: Nameless in 2012

Post by Skrit »

Gratz! :D
endrem

Post by endrem »

Congrats on the prize!
I like the mini, it is great, nice to see new stuff from you.
ScottRadom

Post by ScottRadom »

Congratulations!
jason

Post by jason »

congrats on the award :clap: well deserved
Corvus
Guardian of Law & Order
Guardian of Law & Order

Post by Corvus »

Congrats on the prize!
p1per

Post by p1per »

Congrats on the award! :)
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

big update after a long break :)

a dio I made for IP contest Round 1 looked like this (theme was: start your engines)
Nevermind, I don't like it myself. Anyway, I really wanted to use one of my Hall of Shame minis (primed few years ago) and I did. Later I destroyed the scene and made a smaller base more suitable for that mini, using parts of the dio.
American Officer from Darkson Designs, seems to OOP as company is rather inactive, 28 mm, we can consider this a historical/modern/sf piece.
So, one more mini removed from HoS, one more company for my showcase, variety of painting subject kept! YAY!

let's continue with IP contest, this was the dio I made for the second round. I lost so no more IP entries from me :)

dragon mum (titan forge piece) is pushing her baby (reaper miniatures) out of the nest so it can learn to fly. or a huge croc is going to eat its prey unless it can jump and fly away. choose a story you like better ;)
Titan Forge is a new company for me, it's a dio so variety is still here... yay! plans for 2012 still followed!

it seems, that finishing minis from my Hall of Shame became my most important task for this year. Can't say I'm not happy. This Lt. Kara (limited piece from Studio McVey) was WIP for many months. I started her last year, can't recall the exact date. I love the sculpt, but I totally lost my interest in painting. So, I basically made myself finish it. nothing more to say about it.

new company, out of Hall of Shame, sf theme (not my usual fantasy mini) - yay!

and the last one for today, Contradiction from Dark Age range. not a new company, cause I painted one of their minis, but it's another from my hall of shame :) YAY! primed at the same time as the officer posted above. I called this piece "Loosing My Religion" and kept singing the "That's me in the corner / That's me in the spotlight / Losing my religion" part as I was painting it.

Btw, it was painted for a contest at CMON, so feel free to improve my chances of winning ;)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Little Jimbo

Post by Little Jimbo »

Look good, it is always nice to finish off minis that have been sitting around for some time undone.

How large is the Dragon dio ? it is hard to tell from the pictures.

I think this is some good work cant find any thing to say to help improve it sorry :-)

Regards
Daniel
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

solid dose of paintjobs... 8)

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
endrem

Post by endrem »

You make some serious progress, Nameless, respect!

This guy I also have from Darkson Designs. I think I got it as a promotional present. Looks actually quite good, I should find and finish him, too.