the entire warband

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Mordred

the entire warband

Post by Mordred »

ok, this is my last mordheim post, I swear it ! :D I took some pictures of the entire warband on their display base. I am still gonna change some little thingies like the base of the wizard and abit of static grass on the base, but that's all. Tell me what you think !

also, how can I ever get this picture up on coolmini? :) the pics have to be 600 pixels wide, and I can never fit that . I'll have to do some serious cutting into the pic to get into a good size. If anyone has any suggestions on how to compose that coolmini pic, lemme know .

the warband

I'm gonna start working on some single miniatures right now, maybe even a lord of the rings mini for the golden demon. I'll see if I have the time :D

greetings, Jasper
Last edited by Mordred on 22 Aug 2005, o 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

RE: the entire warband

Post by Skrit »

Heya Jasper, the link seems to be not working...
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

it should be fixed now
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

It works now yes. As I've said before you have got one heck of a nice Warband there! They really tie in well together, very solid!

I wish you good luck in Germany this year, hopefully you can show us a Statue! :D

Also: I think you've really improved in a years time! If I compare this Warband with your unit of High Elves from last year the skill development is just amazing! Well done!

Tim.
NAVARRO
Mr. Bug-Man

Post by NAVARRO »

finally all finished at the display base cool man 8)

dont forget to put a circuclar base on the wizard :wink:

as for pics collage use one display general like you have on top and then 3 pics close ups each with 2 minis for the total 6 minis :wink:

you should get a good composition.
Last edited by NAVARRO on 25 Aug 2005, o 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
fatgoblin

Post by fatgoblin »

yay! I have been waiting for the completion of the project to see them all lined up like that! It looks great! I think my favourite of them is the youngblood with the spear at the end. I esp like the two fishes on the display board! its fantastic and very mordhiem too! Well done! must be a great relief to finish it!
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Skrit wrote: Also: I think you've really improved in a years time! If I compare this Warband with your unit of High Elves from last year the skill development is just amazing! Well done!

Tim.
@ Tim : this means alot to me ! :) if the improvement is noticeable, then my mission is allready succesful. I'm trying to improve rapidly and with every new figure I think I'm still doing that.

@navarro : don't worry I have a new base waiting for the wizard :D

@fatgoblin : good that you like the fishes :) I took the artwork straight from the mordheim rulebook.
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Mordred wrote: @ Tim : this means alot to me ! :) if the improvement is noticeable, then my mission is allready succesful. I'm trying to improve rapidly and with every new figure I think I'm still doing that.
Hey, you deserve all the credit man! :clap:
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

yep whole band look - darky end dusty , some kind iven Vilan (cold colors of model color palet) wery well fiting to the Mordheim Theme :)

congrats
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
tidoco2222

Post by tidoco2222 »

Great looking warband it has been a pleasure to watch this coming together and now to see it finished is like the closing of a story sad that something so enjoyable is over but on the other hand satisfying to see the good and happy ending.