Black and white Bear things

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Black and white Bear things

Post by Pandadosmares »

New Stuff and old stuff finished :dance:

Here is the broodlord now finished with base :clap: it took time :lol:

ImageClick to see full-sized image

And a inquisitor i had lots of fun painting him, this is turning to be my holly grail the pursue of better metals :lol: , for this i used the Andrea Gold paint set that is much thinner and smoother .

And some close ups

Thanks and tell me what do you think
Last edited by Pandadosmares on 26 Mar 2011, o 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

really like inquisitor - cape and armour are just sweeties! :D

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

i like the Brood lord but it have feve things i woud do iven stronger - the black part on chest - i would goto white lines in place of highlights to make an impresion of glosynes
toungle - not pink enught ^-^

Akvizytor
birdy - nop - flat one
hammer ... somthing missing - not impresing
Golds - you try end you win - but i would go for iven deeper color as it is near deds that would colorize gold end made it warmer in shadows

Amaziung houly toilet paper of purgatus anihilatus toiletus .... why ther is nothing on thous scrolls .... :bonk:
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

Inquisitor is really good. Great work with the metalics! Also the face has a lot of details aand character.
I see the hammer in a diffrent way , it's toned and doesn't steal atention from main points - face, armour
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Marta

Post by Marta »

I really like your inquisitor;]
Like the mood of the mini. Especially face, fur and armour, they really work nice for me. Colours are similar but not the same, it gives me nice feeling of unity.
And the whole mini is somehow austere... if you know what I'm trying to say:) Like a proper warrior.

cheers
m
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

broodlord looks like "I just wanna finish this mini" type of paintjob :) you can do better than that mate :)

inquisitor - you gave him hardened veteran look, I like it. I like his bronze/golden armour too. Few part look unfinished though - eyes (pupils?), eagle (flat), fur (final highlights missing).
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Maru wrote:Amaziung houly toilet paper of purgatus anihilatus toiletus .... why ther is nothing on thous scrolls ....
No words wend and if i know what to write i will, until then it stays a toilet paper wraped in his leg :wink:

Nameless wrote:Few part look unfinished though - eyes (pupils?),
No pupils hes a inquisitor and his going in psycho mode, besides this way he has a stronger look, i gave him pupils and it looked somehow softer more human, and i wanted him more aged and almost unhuman.
Dont forget corteaz is very old so he must have some poor sight :wink:

The fur it might need some edge higlights and eagle i wanted it a bit flat so it wouldnt look another strong point in the mini.

Thanks to all
ScottRadom

Post by ScottRadom »

Very nice work on the inquisitor. I think the metal on the hammer could be done better, esp. given the quality of the metal on the armour. Very nice!
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Long time since new photos, so here comes Darth Vader (you can add the theme song :lol: )

In my head it took me more time preparing and cleaning, then painting, i had a painting frenzy last sunday night and it was done ( i already had it primed with two colors black and dark blue/grey/black :wink: )

So i finished the base yesterday and it was done in less the 6 hours more or less (how did that happened im still trying to find :mrgreen: ) its a wonderfull mini, so here's it is

its hard to paint black and even more to take photos of black painted minis :banghead: , but im happy with the result, even if the sword light dosent really show in the photos, oh well

What do you think, is my brother going to be happy with it?
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

brill job on highlighting blacks - especially on the front! :clap:
bro WILL be happy :D

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!