ANDREA MINIATURES: High Elf 54 mm

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
femto

ANDREA MINIATURES: High Elf 54 mm

Post by femto »

Hello everyone!

ImageClick to see full-sized image

Price about 20? (maybe cheaper), casted in white metal. Its brand is ANDREA MINIATURES, release date, first half of october

Cheers

Fran
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

RE: ANDREA MINIATURES: High Elf 54 mm

Post by ToMaZ »

saw it on the CMON forums, great miniature, I think I need to order one. Only thing I don't like at the moment is the hair, but it doesn't seem like it's finished ;)
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
Banshee

RE: ANDREA MINIATURES: High Elf 54 mm

Post by Banshee »

this it is a new line of fantasy miniatures from andrea miniatures.. some young painters and sculptors like me, karaikal, jmpn (both in cmon) and the master sculptor joaquin palacios (freeman in cmon) we are involving in this project.. all minis are 54mm..
and i will put some process and images as soon as i can.
i hope that you like it, cause it is an illusionant project and i am very happy with it.. i expect to know all your opinions of it, and advices, ideas or whatever you want.. what we want to do it is a fantasy line specially designed by painters for painters...easy and funny to paint instead if you don't have the best level in the world..it can be painted to achieve a very good look. we want to do it following the ideas and desires of the fantasy painters.. it is time to mix historical and fantasy..to learn each from the other to achieve one of the best fantasy miniature lines ever done..and that it what we expect of it.
tidoco2222

Post by tidoco2222 »

Yes I saw this too on Cmon and said there that I will definately buy one or two of these and give it my best shot. The detail is great and the pose just states majestic grace and power. Awesome.
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

That's just amazing! :shock: When it comes out I definitly wanna get my hands on one!:D
Gottkaiser

Post by Gottkaiser »

This is a great Mini. All I'll have to do now is find out if any Shop in good old germany has this minis...
Theotril

Post by Theotril »

Exellent miniatures, they look like DRIZZT DO'URDEN :D , character from R.A.Salvtore's book. Very nice
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

Post by mahon »

it's excellent. I have several ideas for painting it already...
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Lai

Post by Lai »

Beautiful, i like the work on the chest plate and the pose...(Time, i need free time!):D
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

Great model! And great idea, too.
I have been waiting for a good quality fantasy line in 54mm scale.

Fran, can you tell us a little bit more about future plans of Andrea Miniatures concerning that line? Some photos, perhaps?

BTW, Ive heard a rumour, that Reaper Miniatures will release similar line.