Minotaurs

How to convert or sculpt a miniature? How to make a decent base or even a full diorama?!
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Minotaurs

Post by Pandadosmares »

Those are Minotaurs :clap: , not the ones from we know who.
Le6n

Post by Le6n »

Boys, that minotaur is not work of mine, it's painted by my friend Majo. I just wanted to show the armor which is very good IMHO. There are also two other pictures but not good angle too
IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Dragyn

Post by Dragyn »

Liking these minotaurs. The action posing is excellent although I think I like #2 and #3 the best right now. May change once I see the finished product.
Scibor

Post by Scibor »

Some of my new miniatures - it is only wip - they are big (placed on 40mm bases)
More big pictures hire:
http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,mon ... php?id=867
ImageClick to see full-sized image
ImageClick to see full-sized image
Barton

Post by Barton »

I like them, very good. But sorry I play fantasy only a little bit of the time so likely not buy.
Barton Stano
GameMaster of Pulp RPG using Hero System
Rat Rancher (rat ranching had better be fun, it sure ain't profitable)
learning to paint and sculpt
Lombard, IL USA
Rincevent

Post by Rincevent »

hi Scibor!!!
fine work, but if I have only one thing to say, I'd say that the chest muscles of at least two of them seems to me too flat compared to shoulders of neck... but maybe it's an effect due to the pictures ;)
OoieGooie

Post by OoieGooie »

I have always disliked the way people drawmodel minotaures as their heads are always way too big. Yours however seem in proportion to how they "should" look like. I really like these a lot. Thats a big compliment coming from myself. You're very gifted modeler.

I could use a minotaur for my Blood Bowl game too. 8)