team have become a laughing stock and has b

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.

Moderators: Hellspawn, Nameless, Skrit

Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Dogcat250

team have become a laughing stock and has b

Post by Dogcat250 » 17 May 2019, o 05:23

Danny Rose agrees with former England striker Alan Shearer that the national team have become a laughing stock and has backed Mauricio Pochettino to one day take over the national side. Former England captain Shearer said the country had hit a new low following Sam Allardyces exit after just one game in charge following allegations he discussed how to circumvent rules on player transfers while speaking to undercover Daily Telegraph reporters. Tottenham defender Rose trained under Englands interim manager Gareth Southgate on Tuesday ahead of their World Cup qualifiers against Malta and Slovenia, and the left-back admitted Shearer was right to label the current set-up a joke. I saw Alan Shearer say English football has become a laughing stock and its hard to say but I agree a bit with a manager losing his job after one game, he said.Its not good in any sense and whatever stance the FA take after the four games (under Southgate), I hope the next England manager will be one for the long term and help us to improve a bit in tournaments.When Roy Hodgson lost his job, we were all there together. It was a sad experience for me because we all knew at the time and we saw Roys face at the time. Wayne Rooney explains why Marcus Rashford will go on to be one of the biggest names in football Theres only so much stick a manager can take and there has to be a point where the players look at themselves and say its not good enough. With Sam, it came from nowhere. I was just thinking who will it be now?.I dont want to say its a mess, but its not nice for English football.Everyone, the players, the manager and all the staff, weve got to take it on ourselves to try to lift the opinion of English football over the next few games - starting with a positive performance on Saturday against Malta and then another positive performance against Slovenia. Rose revealed he has been in conversation with Allardyce since his departure from the England role and insisted the former West Ham and Sunderland boss had a positive impact during his time in charge. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Ive managed to speak to him since he left. I dont know the full ins and outs of what has happened but I still wish him the very best for the future - and I told him that when I spoke to him, said Rose.I texted him, sent a message, thanked him for including me in his first England squad and allowing me to earn another cap for England and told him that I was sorry hed lost his job and wished him the best for the future.He was brilliant when he was there. It was only a week to 10 days (with the players) but he was such a good laugh, really approachable and he allowed us to play as well.He texted me back and said it was a good battle between me and Raheem on Sunday after the Man City game. Mauricio Pochettino would be amazing as England manager, says Rose Rose also backed his Spurs manager Pochettino to become England manager in the future, despite recently signing a new five-year deal at White Hart Lane.It would be amazing to have him as England manager one day, said Rose.What hes done for Tottenham is clear for everyone to see, with the squad hes built, and that would only be good for English football if that was ever to be the case. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Rashford will be a superstar Keane shocked by England call Rooney: Ill play where picked FA to face government probe Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Liverpool Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Ben Woodburn Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/W ... ol-Jersey/ . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. Liverpool Jerseys . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Custom Liverpool Jerseys . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. WASHINGTON -- Alex Ovechkin was a bit off -- and still on target. The Russian star scored with 48 seconds left and goalie Phillip Grubauer off for an extra attacker to cap a late three-goal rally and the Washington Capitals went on to beat Philadelphia 5-4 in a shootout Sunday. "Ill be honest with you, I missed my shot," Ovechkin said. "It was kind of funny. I didnt get all of it." It was the second time in six days that Ovechkin scored the tying goal with less than a minute left to cap a rally from three goals down. On Tuesday night in a 6-5 shootout victory over Tampa Bay, Ovechkin powered the comeback with four goals. Mike Green cut Washingtons deficit to 4-2 with 8:40 remaining, and Dmitry Orlov pulled the Capitals within one with 3:31 to go. The two defencemen scored on long slap shots. "I think we had too much perimeter stuff, and once we just started peppering him with shots, one was bound to go in," Green said. "You look at the goals that went in, he either didnt see it, and it was just a floater, which could have been an easy save from that far out." Ovechkin then tied it with his NHL-leading 27th goal. "I think we had luck on our side today, especially at the end of the game," Ovechkin said. "Ill take it and the team will take it." In the shootout, Eric Fehr and Nicklas Backstrom for Washington and Grubauer made two saves on three shots to give Washington an improbable victory in the first meeting of the teams since they brawled at the end of the Capitals 7-0 victory in Philadelphia on Nov. 1. Marcus Johansson had a first-period power play goal for Washington, scoring on a pass from Ovechkin that went through the legs of a Philadelphia defender. Claude Giroux, Mark Streit, Sean Couturier and Jacob Voracek scored for Philadelphia, and Michael Raffl had three assists. "It doesnt matter how many goals you score and how many pointts you have in this league," Streit said.dddddddddddd "Its a very bad loss." Streit scored the go-ahead goal early in the second period when he picked off a pass by Washington defender Karl Alzner and received a give-and-go feed from Raffl to make it 2-1. When Couturier and Voracek scored 1:14 apart early in the third period, the Flyers appeared on their way. "Nothing changed," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "A little bit of luck on the first goal. We got some life. The emotion of the game, I guess would be the one thing. Obviously the crowd gets into it and you feel a little bit better and make a push. Win a draw and before you know it, its a game." Washingtons Michael Latta and Philadelphias Zac Rinaldo traded punches and were sent off in the second period. Early in the third, the Capitals Steve Oleksy and the Flyers Wayne Simmonds received majors for fighting. The teams will meet again Tuesday night in Philadelphia. The primary combatants from Nov. 1 in a rare fight between goalies -- the Capitals Braden Holtby and the Flyers Ray Emery -- were on the bench. Steve Mason had 29 saves for Philadelphia, and Grubauer stopped 24 shots for Washington. NOTES: The Capitals have moved Brooks Laich to the long-term injured reserve list retroactive to Nov. 27 because of a strained groin. Sunday was the eighth straight game Laich has missed. He would be eligible to return Dec. 22. The 30-year-old centre played only nine games last season as he battled a similar injury, leading to sports hernia surgery in April. Laichs problems continued in September when he left the ice with a strained hip flexor in the first 10 minutes of the Capitals opening preseason practice. ... The Capitals recalled centre Michael Latta from Hershey and activated defenceman John Erskine, who had missed 21 games with a knee injury. Defenceman Nate Schmidt was sent back to Hershey. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '