Scott Radom's stuff.

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
ScottRadom

Re: Scott Radom's stuff.

Post by ScottRadom »

Thanks for the comment see.man, you're right about not enough focus driven to the eyes for sure.

I haven't been around in a long while. Been golfing a ton this summer which isn't a very long season around my area. I picked up this Ork from Kromlech. I really like the mini, and I had to work hard to finish this mini as I struggle with black leather. Here he is, thanks for looking!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/312731
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Leather is nice, though, green skin is too dark imo. Well, it's just cause I like flashy green skin :)
Besides that, nice job :)
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

paintjob looks a bit washed out, Scott. not sure if this is a picture or painting issue.
anyway, I'll keep whispering in your ear - contrast, contrast, contrast...
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
arctica
Too fast for the rest of us

Post by arctica »

The whole model seems a little glossy perhaps from the light source ? did you change your setup? :)

I agree with Phil on this one, more contrast, nice and neat but i know you can push that contrast more ! :D