Marta's stuff

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Marta

Marta's stuff

Post by Marta »

Hi there:)

that's my latest mini.
I know it's not perfect, but I'd like to hear what do you think about Mr Agitator:)
ImageClick to see full-sized image

Those red things on the wall are... smashed tomatos... (I know, they don't look like it;p)

My previous works, if anyone is curious, can be found in polish section of this forum, here.

cheers
m.
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes
Wojto

Re: Marta's stuff

Post by Wojto »

So nice .I like highlights , very realistic .You can put some glazes on skin and do blacklining between wood and metal on barrel.

Happy painting
Zbuduj z nami nową lepszą ePolske
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Marta wrote:Those red things on the wall are... smashed tomatos...
Ill start with this, because i love the story :lol:

I really like the cartoon look of it, fits perfect to that mini, keep them coming :clap:
Genryu

Post by Genryu »

Looks nice, I especially like the eyes peering out from under the robes on his chest, I didnt spot them on first glance. I had assumed it was a single person until I noticed eyes and the foot poking out. Pretty funny mini.

Reminds me of 'The worlds most Giant Doctor' from scrubs

Who produces that mini?
Marta

Post by Marta »

Genryu wrote:Reminds me of 'The worlds most Giant Doctor' from scrubs

Who produces that mini?
Omg I love that show!! It's so hilarious:D:D

And the mini is from Rackham. Cadwalon as I recall.

cheers
m.
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes
Genryu

Post by Genryu »

Thanks I might have to look out for that one, I really like it.

And yeah Scrubs is great!
Marta

Post by Marta »

Omg it takes me ages to finish a mini;p

That's Little Alice from Smart Max.
I think that pics don't do her justice, for example her dress is quite saturated purple, and the damp on the wall is slightly greenish, but I'm unable to take better photos of that mini.
And the whole idea is that Alice is kinda dead... so that's why her skin is so greyish and she's sucking the colours out from the scene.

Ofcourse every coment and critique will be appreciated.

cheers
m
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Poor Alice :cry:

just one thought, everything looks great, but the color story just dont match the picture, so heres my sugestion add some color to some key points like the feet, arms and rabbit, make it like a cartoon river or like the scene from the terminator wend the liquid metal transform into a guy. that way you vreat a flow of color towards Alice.

other then that :clap:
ScottRadom

Post by ScottRadom »

I like it a lot. I will say that I find my eye goes to the red in the flower bushy type things before the mini proper. If that's a concern or not I couldn't say. Very nice scene!
Marta

Post by Marta »

@ Pandadosmares: I probably used wrong words to describe the situation;] What I meant is that because she's dead/some sort of ghost, colours around her fade away. And when she moves she takes this bubble of greyness with her. Hope now it matches the picture better

@ ScottRadom: Yes, you're right. I could use different colour of 'flowers' to keep attention on the mini, but I'm way to tired of that piece to work on it and change anything. But I'll definetely try to remember that for future projects.

cheers
m
Impossible is Nothing!!
Twisted Brushes