The Calm before the Storm!

Do you still remember that some people use miniatures for gaming?

Will you be picking up the Dark Age rulebook?

Yes, definitely!
17%
Maybe, depends on the finished product
67%
Not on your nelly!
17%

Total votes: 6

Artemis

The Calm before the Storm!

Post by Artemis »

You'll have noticed we've been a little quiet lately at Dark Age central but rest assured we have not died, fallen asleep or gone home. We have been working tirelessly to make utterly certain that the upcoming Rulebook will be the best product we could possibly put out.

Coming soon will be 150+ pages of Dark Agey goodness, from the origin of everyone's favourite Saint to the true history of the alien Dragyri. Expanded rules, new Units, extra weaponry and in-depth background will all be coming your way.

To whet your appetite we will be releasing sneak previews from the book for you to salivate over right up until the release, her's one right now!

ImageClick to see full-sized imageImageClick to see full-sized imageImageClick to see full-sized image
ImageClick to see full-sized imageImageClick to see full-sized imageImageClick to see full-sized image
mahon
Super Villain
Super Villain

RE: The Calm before the Storm!

Post by mahon »

Wooow :O

How much will the book cost? It is amazing - seems to be one of the most inspiring thing's I've recently seen!
-- Mahoń

Back in the garage with my bullshit detector
Artemis

Re: RE: The Calm before the Storm!

Post by Artemis »

mahon wrote:Wooow :O

How much will the book cost? It is amazing - seems to be one of the most inspiring thing's I've recently seen!
Glad you like it :) A future teaser will be full sized and you can read some of the background. It might even be a part that I wrote ;)

As for price, I'm not sure yet. All things point to it being under ?20 so nothing extortionate.
Lai

RE: Re: RE: The Calm before the Storm!

Post by Lai »

these are really good news!
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Aaargh, that's gonna cost me money! (in other words, I'll buy the book! :wink: )

Not sure why but I just want to say that I really like those Dragyri mini's!
tidoco2222

Post by tidoco2222 »

Yes just what I have been waiting for, how close are we to the release date if I haven't missed it already, I haven't seen it advertised so I'm assuming it is still in production.
Artemis

Post by Artemis »

tidoco2222 wrote:Yes just what I have been waiting for, how close are we to the release date if I haven't missed it already, I haven't seen it advertised so I'm assuming it is still in production.
Ayup, just like movies you don't want to release at the same time as other big projects and with Gencon in a few days and the associated releases, DA are waiting a couple of weeks after that for the initial buzz from those to die down before launching our own buzz.

We want 'all' the Newsspace ;)

Expect things to happen in the run-up though. Keep an eye on the website.