[PL] Promocja w Maelstorm

Tu możemy rozmawiać o ciekawych produktach przydatnych w naszym hobby, o tym co chcielibyśmy zobaczyć, co nam się nie podoba...
Flameon

[PL] Promocja w Maelstorm

Post by Flameon »

YOUR HOBBY VOUCHER
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Your 18% off UK RRP discount voucher for our hobby ranges ends on Monday the 20th of February 2012 at midnight (GMT) - note that this voucher will NOT be extended further - and you really do have some great hobby stuff to spend your hard-earned on! Check out what you could get hobbying with:

- Citadel Hobby
- Coat d'Arms
- Creative Models
- Formula P3
- Foundry Miniatures
- KR Multicases
- Laser Fuchs
- Micro Art Studio
- Milliput
- Modifx
- The Army Painter
- Total Battle Miniatures
- Templar's Forge
- Ultra Pro
- Vallejo
- Woodland Scenics
It will work on all the items from the ranges mentioned above within our webstore, but:

- not on any Gale Force Nine items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: GET-HOBBYING

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Polecam wszystkim :D
Last edited by Slawol on 12 Feb 2012, o 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wstawiać [PL] w temacie, bo naprawdę się wścieknę:D
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Re: Promocja w Maelstorm

Post by Nameless »

ja tylko ostrzegam, ze znika dotyczy RRP (Recommended Retail Price - Rekomendowana Cena Detaliczna), ktore to ceny Maelstrom i tak obniza o co najmniej 10% :)
tak wiec znizka to jakies 8% (moze mniej) od cen na ich stronie.

oczywiscie, to i tak okazja, ale nie az taka zeby np. przekonac mnie do automatycznego zakupu :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Flameon

Post by Flameon »

No cóż, ja zakupiłem sobie troche farb Valleyo, i kosztowały mnie niecałe 8zł za sztukę a przesyłka jest za darmo, więc uważam to za bardzo korzystny zakup. Nie żebym zrezygnował z okazyjnego zakupowania Reaperów itp. w Jamie, ale tu miałe okazję nabycia między innymi farby fluoresencyjnej która może być bardzo interesującym bajerem przy malowaniu osl :D
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

nie o to mi chodzi :) maelstrom to fajny i tani sklep nawet bez promocji - sam korzystalem z ich oferty i moge ich polecic.

ja tylko zwracam uwage, zeby nie dac sie tak po prostu nabrac na 18% znizki (20, 25 - takie tez byly). sporo ludzi nie czyta dokladnie, sprawdza cene na ich stronie i nalicza pelna znizke - a potem sie dziwi :) tymczasem ceny na ich stronie to RRP (ustalane przez producenta) juz przez maelstrom obnizone (o 10% co najmniej).
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================