Solmars WIPs

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Re: Solmars WIPs

Post by Hellspawn »

Well, banner is still great anyway, I was just pointing that detail that was bugging me :)
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

yup increse contrast on Nurglings by assingdifrent color (the 1 you havent used onbanner - like green / blue )
skelly looks cool - bones get that hue if they lay in a Torf grounds or in swamps

flay paterrn is cool end "shiny" - why not make this ivenmore shiny ?? (just idea )

Vellow to theback of banner make it looks much better :) (but melds with nurglings )
end Congrats on Faterhood end Diablo testings - is this game playable ?/
o end you mey make thous zits onbanner iven more disgusting by adding thini yellow dot inside or by painting driping somthing from them :)
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
Solmar

Post by Solmar »

Quick reply:

Yes diablo is Great. Best Game ever. ;)

I will First Paint the torso. And then i will go into the Details again, when everything is assembled.
djinn24

Post by djinn24 »

That banner is amazing! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Congrats on the little one as well, enjoy them while they are small and look forward to locking everything up when they get bigger :).
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

I think you really need to work on the rust. More contrast.
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Solmar

Post by Solmar »

Hey there, here the finished Torso (more informations on my blog.. no time to write) ;)

Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Pics too close for me to be able to give good feedback :(
Solmar

Post by Solmar »

It is intended to see only the torso, as i dont want to reveal the whole model in assembled state. This will be done, once the whole project is finished. :dance:
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

the contrast betwen flay end rest is caind of dull compared to banner , or this orbs on other side
green nurgling looks just green - butthat meu be just photo effect
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
Solmar

Post by Solmar »

I increased some contrast. And i think i will work on the nurglich again. But first i will do a base, as this will need some time. And when i am finished with the base and look at the Dread again, i will see more things to improve. :)