Philip's WIPs

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Philip's WIPs

Post by Pandadosmares »

LadyEyes wrote:You're losing his beard a little because the colors are towards the ones in the armor. If you made the beard a little more orange/red I think it would keep it from fading into the background as much.
I need glasses :lol: if you didnt write about the beard i wouldnt see it , but the armour and sword are great
pae

Post by pae »

Hah! Yeah, the beard did get a bit lost. I changed it to be a bit darker and more reddish brown. I'll have to remember to post finished pictures of this figure later, since it's actually been done for about a week now. Well, done enough.
pae

Post by pae »

I really need to post more of the stuff I have in progress. I've been posting pics here and there on my Facebook page, but I've been remiss on posting them here. Currently, I'm working on Spitfire for the Freebooter contest over at the WAMP forum. I have a blog in progress on my website (here), so if you want to see more pictures of different stages, feel free to check that out. For now, here's what Spitfire is looking like at this very moment:

ImageClick to see full-sized image
ImageClick to see full-sized image