Pandadosmares WIP's

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Re: Pandadosmares WIP's

Post by Pandadosmares »

Hellspawn wrote:Hard to say atm, will wait for more to be done cause right now it's blue, though, think that the mix of purple for the cape and the blue armor gonna go nice together
Too bad it dosent show but actualy the armour has 4 diferent colors, well next ones will be better ;)
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

I noticed the various colors and the different blues, and I like it, don't get me wrong :) But it's hard to say something cause there is also a lot of white which kills everything :(
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

:dance:

woo hoo im posting pictures :lol: well this was for Hussar but didnt had time to finish him too many things got in the way leading to staying at home working :cry: well next year maybe he will travel :lol:

he´s giving me some trouble with the cape so some pictures of the sword and the armour colour (still to be highlighted)

ImageClick to see full-sized image

lots of things to do but here goes a question, the sword is (to me) looking good but cant find a way to pop the colours up any sugestions?

and about the rest?

voyager

Post by voyager »

Maybe am ultra-thin glaze of purple ink will lift the sword, although you will probably need to put another highlight or two on after that to preserve the bright white catchlights.

As always - any suggestion I have could be disastrous as I'm still very much learning this art!
World's Slowest Painter
and now on CMoN, for better or worse
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Been working on my inquisitor, maybe a little too much :banghead: :cry: since i broke his sword during the photo shot :cry: well its glued it wont win anything anymore :cry: :cry:

here are the photos what do you say?
lots to do still :(

Oh and a puppy and his puppy rider

Hope everyone likes them
sea.man
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by sea.man »

I really like the blending on the legs of inquisitor, on the other parts it is a bit less smoother. and the cloak - :clap:
miniatures painted:
2011 - 83, 2012 - 38, 2013 - 45, 2014 - 56, 2015 - 95, 2016 - 106, 2017 - 22
Nameless
The Better Choice
The Better Choice

Post by Nameless »

paint, Panda, paint :)
Nameless Painter Blog
==================================================
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

sea.man wrote:I really like the blending on the legs of inquisitor, on the other parts it is a bit less smoother. and the cloak - :clap:
Still lot to do in the armour (highlights, battle damage and some rust) most of the work was in the legs :lol: then i entered in the domain of daippers :lol:
Nameless wrote:paint, Panda, paint :)
i am, i am :lol:
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Two new wips

I just fell in love with Maurizio Bruno Cappucello Rosso so here is my version this one is going to be a gift for a friend, I will paint mine another day :mrgreen:

:shock: I'm crazy another wip this time a big almost 10 cm bust (not counting the base) this one was a pain a really bad cast with lots of bubbles, small balls everywhere, bits missing, you name it. I had to sculpt hair, the cloth around his arm and other things :doh: it took forever just to clean him and so I lost motivation until now.
This one is from one of my favorite anime series/movies Hokuto no ken aka fist of the North Star

Hope everyone likes them :P ;) :mrgreen:
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Ken the Survivor!!!!!! :D
Nice start on both. Hope to see more of the second one though. Skin is really really good. Very realistic so please don't fuck it (especially since here, his clothes aren't too tight :D )