WiP Lahmia Vampire - me is very proud ! - final update

Post your "Work In Progress" photos here.
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding works in progress here, please. If you have photos of these works when they're completed, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the work in progress.
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

the freehand is unique but I'll wait 'till You paint whole mini to post something constructive :wink:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

great freehand, nice colors too on the barding. One thing that strikes me as a bit weird, is on the second pic, the highlighting in the neck of the horse. Other then that I love it
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
endrem

Post by endrem »

I like what you made so far, including the freehand.
The neck of the horse looks really a bit weird, though. Like it has a tumor there or something :-).
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

yeah I saw that too . I wanted to have a kind of zenithal light effect, so I stopped highlighting halfway down the neck. I'm gonna redo that because I noticed it looks like crap :p
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

a new stage, I'm still very pleased with how it looks so far. I have to do some minor detailing now, and also paint the eyes on both vampire, horse and cat. suggestions are still welcome, I will fix the ugly highlighting on the neck barding.

ImageClick to see full-sized image