Flameon's workshop

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Flameon

Re: Flameon's workshop

Post by Flameon »

Thanks for all comments ;) and I just finished next miniature: Dark Angel Scout Sergeant Naaman, I hope You like him too ;)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/313439

Best wishes
Flameon
althai
(Forum newbie)

Post by althai »

Very nice work on the NMM and the face. IMO the camouflage cape could use some lighter highlights.
Flameon

Post by Flameon »

Hello!
I can see it's a long time since I show some mine miniature here. I will try to better in this Year, I promise :)
Here's my new miniature, Cadre Fireblade for army of Tau. I have to say that I was really happy when I saw in shop that this miniature is made of plastic, not Finecast. And becouse of that painting this was really fun (seriously, 100 times then any finecast, everything was smooth and without holes) so I can recommend this miniature to everone. I hope You like the way how I painted Him.

ImageClick to see full-sized image

You can vote for him on cmon, and also bid on Ebay: http://www.coolminiornot.com/329889

Best wishes
Flameon
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Very cool :clap:
gimiak

Post by gimiak »

Nicly painted, but you've chosen the most boring painting sheme ever. GW's scheme, which irritates me a lot. I like the skin and coat. Armour IMHO should have more scratches, battle damage etc. ;)

Ps: BD is an addition, when you begin to doing that there is no turning back. :P
Kramik z różnościami Gimiaka... czyli mrocznyraj.pl.
Wintertooth

Post by Wintertooth »

Lovely. Really like the extra touches. The colour variation on the head and the light streaks on his weapon. Very nice indeed Sir.
Amadis

Post by Amadis »

I like all your yellows and effects.
Flameon

Post by Flameon »

Hi
Few days ago I finished my new miniature Zagstrukk. Mold was terriblu, many element's of mianiature was just a big whole after air bubble, so I had to sculpt many elements by my self. I hope that You like the effect of my work.

ImageClick to see full-sized image

And here You can vote for him: www.coolminiornot.com/340018

Regards
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Simply impressive :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: