Maru's Topic :)

Show us your *finished* works here...
Forum rules
Post pictures and discussions regarding finished models here, please. If you have WIP (work in progress) photos, feel free to post them to the right section and feel free to add the link in your post about the finished work.
Le6n

Re: Maru's Topic :)

Post by Le6n »

Great minis out there, Maru!
IN THE SHADOW OF DARK TOWER blog - reviews, tips & tricks, free models, photogallery
Juano

Post by Juano »

Cool work on the last guy, reminds me of sgt. connor green version :)
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

2 new things a Cat you know alrdy :)
ImageClick to see full-sized image

end Pulp city Mini Ded Eye
"GOOD RACK CAN MAKE A DONKEY ATTACK LION"
http://maru.worldblogcafe.com/
arctica
Too fast for the rest of us

Post by arctica »

Wow you've been super busy lol, i only just clicked the thread and scrolled down so many cool minis :D your infinity collection is growing so very well and they all look great.

I like how you use your colours and the combinations really make for nice bright pieces. I especially like the pink mask with the cat (Neko) face on it :D so very cool.

I think these days i'm able to pick out your painted minis from others as you have a very distinct style which works very well.
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

uf at last found some time to finis this :)
a chronin from Pulp City
well actualy i dont like this mini or dont liked - for long time - the "firm" painting just dont get to me all thous whites end so .. bryyy
but when i so o art of this character in colors in wich she supoust to be i whas suprized how cool this concept is .. so i got her end painted acoording to art - coal black / laka armour + green elements ... end at last i like this mini:)
arctica

Post by arctica »

I really like the way you've done the shine on the clothing works really well and makes the model much more eye catching, gives the model a very latex sort of feel of the clothing, especially around her chest area. I've always been intrigued by your gritty painting style and it works really well with the mini. The face is so well done and gives her a good focal point, i think my only criticism would be the hair looks a little dull and rushed perhaps and the sword i think could do with a bit more richness in colour, perhaps the tone of the green doesn't help.
Corvus
Guardian of Law & Order
Guardian of Law & Order

Post by Corvus »

Best part of this mini is the face, and I really like the way you created a difference between the different blacks. But I think the back is lacking some highlights.

Very well done, it really suits your style.
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

3 diffrent Orygins of black - a turquse 1 end red 1 end 1 made by dry pigments pigments :)
without that it would be just black :)
Maru
Camera Expert
Camera Expert

Post by Maru »

Deadpool /:)

infinity mini cmisioned to be Deadpool (wich he actualy is .... but for copy rights he is called "Senior Massacre" )
arctica

Post by arctica »

That just looks so cool :) great job.