I have quite a few freebooter figs, so I think I'm going to participate in this one.Our latest contest is here
Ok folks, it's time for a brand new sponsor and I am really excited about this addition to our fantastic line up, we have Freebooter Miniatures coming to Wamp with their massively popular miniatures. They do some cracking sculpts so this should be great!!
As if just an excuse to paint a Freebooter mini wasn't enough to tempt you even more how about some prizes?
1st place £50 Freebooter goodies and feature on the cover of Portal Magazine
2nd place: £30 Freebooter goodies
3rd place £20 Freebooter goodies.
The Deadline for entries will be 3pm Saturday 23rd June 2012
(Supporters deadline will be 3pm Saturday 30th June 2012 (GMT))
* You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
* You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
Images must be no larger than 800 pixels wide by 2500 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
* All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
* You give Wamp and Freebooter Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
* You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
* Judging will be decided by public vote.
* Submissions must be posted to the Contest Gallery. You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload
* You may enter a single miniature,diorama full 300 piece battle scene - whatever you like as long as its inherently Freebooter.
Please folks make sure you read the rules (especially the new work one!!)
You can find Freebooters excellent miniatures here:
I really hope you guys can support this contest, let's show Freebooter how awesome Wamp painters are!!
Golden Demons and all the other miniature painting competitions and events
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Expects too much, too
- Posts: 4922
- Joined: 10 May 2005, o 19:17
- Location: Belgium, Maasmechelen
- The Better Choice
- Posts: 17415
- Joined: 21 Jun 2005, o 17:41
- Location: Silesia, Poland