Mierce Miniatures (former BaneBeasts/BaneLegions)

New miniatures were released? Spread the news!
Ariakas

Re: Mierce Miniatures - Darklands (former BaneBeasts/BaneLeg

Post by Ariakas »

Curious to see where this will be going with Maelstrom's bankrupt and liquidation (especially considering that Maelstrom's cash was most likely heavily used for those minis instead of paying up their debts)
Still a bit annoyed that i didn't dare to use the final 80% sales to grab some very cheap Banelegion stuff tho :p
MiSiU

Post by MiSiU »

Then banelegions were disounted only 50%. And I also sticked to ordering in-stock items from other companies.
Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers...
ToMaZ
Expects too much, too

Post by ToMaZ »

Ariakas wrote:Curious to see where this will be going with Maelstrom's bankrupt and liquidation...
Thanks for that info. I still had an order to receive from Maelstrom. Because they were usually that late with fulfilling order containing minis that were out of stock, I didn't bother looking at the site for a while.

Guess I'll start looking for those few minis somewhere else...
---ToMaZ---

Try honesty...
Corvus
Guardian of Law & Order
Guardian of Law & Order

Post by Corvus »

Welcome back TomaZ :)

The Mierce Miniatures split off was simply to get rid off the debts of Maelstrom Games.

I also had some money on a balance there, that money is lost.

What I hate the most is that their so called "warehouse move" was a big lie and they are now gone with a lot of orders unfulfilled. Not sure if I want to give them more money by buying Mierce minis....

More info here: http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/showthread ... post193587
Ariakas

Post by Ariakas »

You can still try and get your money back. Paypal reimbursed me a week ago and if you are past their 45 days time limit and if you paid with a credit card (not debit) or if that card is linked to your paypal account you can contact your bank, there are good chances to get something back.
Now, on the law point, when a company is put into liquidation (or bankruptcy), the appointed administrator/liquidator will look into the operations done by the company some months before the liquidation date, so moving assets will be looked into and if the assets were moved out of maelstrom ldt without a real counterweight, the liquidator can extand liquidation to the other companies...
Pandadosmares
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Pandadosmares »

Cthulhu for january 2013

ImageClick to see full-sized image
NAVARRO
Mr. Bug-Man

Post by NAVARRO »

Maybe nice for display but totally useless for gaming.
Although I will not buy from Mierce... same owner etc etc... You should never bite the hand that feeds you. Thrust is gone and in online biz its a death sentence.
MiSiU

Post by MiSiU »

But it's Cthooolooo... And well sculpted on top of that. I think the idea to split Mierce minis as a separate company was not to sink it with MSG, and I would guess that while their new online store might go down, the minis are good enough to prevail on their own.
Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers...
Hellspawn
Newsman
Newsman

Post by Hellspawn »

Minis are nice, but I won't buy from Mierce directly. I'll see if I can get those from a retailler but directly buying from Mierce is a big no no! :snooty: