Conversion ideas for bugs (tyranids)

How to convert or sculpt a miniature? How to make a decent base or even a full diorama?!
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

Hmn.. Two background races huh?! I've been thinking about making some Demiurg too 'cause..(dare I say it?!) I loved the old Squats. :oops:
Trovarion

RE: Re: Navarro????????

Post by Trovarion »

hi navarro, been staring at that nurgle lord a while when you put him on CMON, didnt even notice you painted it *d'oh*

nice genestealers, I like most of them, not the goaty-one though :P are those the new genestealers btw.? or the old ones?

cheers, keep it up!
NAVARRO
Mr. Bug-Man

Post by NAVARRO »

Skrit wrote:Hmn.. Two background races huh?! I've been thinking about making some Demiurg too 'cause..(dare I say it?!) I loved the old Squats. :oops:
me to.
Finished the demiurg stealer and buited one normal one :lol: ( i almost forgot to include one original human genestealer from the box) and since im on beserk mode i'm currently working on the clawed fiend...

@Trovarion i use both old and new stealers sprues in same brood for more variation...

so wen i finish the clawed fiend stealer i have half my work done 12 stealers and 1 full brood. then i will go to the more complicated ones...