Big Foot SM chapter

How to convert or sculpt a miniature? How to make a decent base or even a full diorama?!
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

@NAVARRO: Is that Boltman's Juggernaut rider or a creation of your own?
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

the lava-jugger, right?

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
NAVARRO
Mr. Bug-Man

Post by NAVARRO »

thats the famous work of art GD winner magmatrax...

http://www.hobbyhawk.com/MagmatraxTutorial.html

:wink:
Demi_morgana
Chest of Colors
Chest of Colors

Post by Demi_morgana »

indeed... :shock: I've seen this work before... many times... :shock:

Hobby blog

Katoliku uważaj!
fatgoblin

Post by fatgoblin »

its not so bad! I don't know if it is intentional but the figure seems to have longer limbs then normal, which does not make the foot look extraordinarily long
Skrit
Needs more explanation
Needs more explanation

Post by Skrit »

@Navarro: I thought I'd recognized it! :D
Slawek

Post by Slawek »

NAVARRO wrote:Nice one Slawek :wink:

can i make some sugestions that i think that will improve your already nice convo?
Of course. I'm really thankfull
NAVARRO wrote: for me the GS foot is not that big, in fact its quite nice size wise, the bottom part of the foot (sausache) should be more flat and rigid... the way it is right now it looks to flexible.
You right I will try to sand a soil a little, to make it more flat
NAVARRO wrote: the normal plastic foot base could be more interesting if you add some detail to it like this.
I add a detail today not so complicated as on Magmatrax but should look better. Basicaly a soil looks now like on assault SM foot...

NAVARRO wrote: concept wise this is a scout? wen i look at the mini i see a awesome bad @ss marine scout sniper love the trousers/armour concept... good work... and will be a awesome work if you do some minour details... keep up the good work.
Yes it is :). This is my second scout I make using cadian trousers and it looks good. Im really happy with the sniper rifle look. Most conversion that I see use a lasgun as a basis and I think is a bad choice.
Slawek

Post by Slawek »

fatgoblin wrote:its not so bad! I don't know if it is intentional but the figure seems to have longer limbs then normal, which does not make the foot look extraordinarily long
I think the longer limbs work in case of SM :)