owards the future," Giggs said. "United fans I hope will s

Jeśli chcecie pokazać swoje *ukończone* prace, to trafiliście we właściwe miejsce

Moderators: Nameless, Slawol

Forum rules
Prosimy, abyście w tym dziale starali się zamieszczać prace i dyskusje na temat gotowych modeli. Jeśli macie fotki WIP (tzn. z przebiegu prac), to zamieśćcie je w stosownym dziale i ewentualnie podajcie link do takiego tematu w poście z gotową pracą.
lw789

owards the future," Giggs said. "United fans I hope will s

Post by lw789 » 30 Jan 2019, o 10:23

MANCHESTER, England -- Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal was hired as Manchester United manager on Monday, tasked with repairing the damage from David Moyes disappointing 10 months in charge and reviving the fortunes of one of the worlds biggest clubs. The 62-year-old Dutchman has signed a three-year contract and will take over at Old Trafford after the World Cup in Brazil, becoming the first United manager from outside Britain and Ireland. United great Ryan Giggs, who announced the end of his 23-year playing career, will be Van Gaals assistant. "To work as a manager for Manchester United, the biggest club in the world, makes me very proud," Van Gaal said in a United statement. "This club has big ambitions; I too have big ambitions. Together Im sure we will make history." Van Gaal has experience of coaching -- and winning league titles -- at some of the worlds top teams, but even spells at Ajax, Barcelona and Bayern Munich may not prepare him for the rebuilding job required at United. The club has been in a state of flux since the retirement of Alex Ferguson last May after nearly 27 years in charge. Moyes, Fergusons successor, was dismissed last month before the team went on to finish seventh -- its lowest placing since the Premier Leagues inception in 1992. United also failed to qualify for European football for the first time in 24 years. Van Gaal is likely to be handed considerable funds to strengthen the squad to get United back in the Champions League, something the clubs American owners -- the Glazer family -- werent prepared to give Moyes. A return to Europes top competition will likely be the priority, followed by a desire to play the kind of attacking, dynamic brand of football expected at United but unable to be delivered by Moyes. United has broken the mould by appointing Van Gaal. In the clubs 136-year history, no previous manager has come from outside Britain or Ireland, a common occurrence at Englands other big clubs in recent years. The notion of United hiring coaches in a bid to create a dynasty -- something Ferguson uniquely achieved -- also appears to have ended. After spending six years at Ajax, where Van Gaal guided a talented young team to the pinnacle of European football by winning the Champions League in 1995, he joined Barcelona in 1997 for the first of two spells -- the first lasting three seasons and the second barely half a year. He has since coached AZ Alkmaar in the Dutch league and Bayern between 2009-11. So he may not be the long-term manager many at United crave -- Giggs, Uniteds interim manager for last seasons final four games and one of the clubs greatest players, is thought to be being groomed for the seat in the future -- but the fact that Van Gaal has won league titles with every team he has worked makes him one of Europes most-respected coaches. He has been coach of the Netherlands since 2012, his second spell with the national team following a stint from 2000-02. "Everyone is very excited about this new phase in the clubs history," United vice-chairman Ed Woodward said. "His track record of success in winning leagues and cups across Europe throughout his career makes him the perfect choice for us. "People know him as a larger-than-life character but I have also been extremely impressed by his intelligence, thoughtful approach to the role and his diligence." He can be spiky and provocative with journalists and hardly lacks in self-belief, a trait which can often spill over to make him appear arrogant. But after the failed tenure of Moyes, United needed a manager who commanded respect and had a strong track record. His job wont be easy. While United has regressed since landing its record-extending 20th English championship last year, rival Liverpool has improved greatly under Brendan Rodgers and finished second in the Premier League this season. Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal are established members of the top group and showing no signs of being on the slide. The appointment of Giggs as Van Gaals No. 2 will satisfy those eager for some continuity at the club following the trophy-filled era of Ferguson. The 40-year-old Giggs published an open letter on Uniteds website an hour after Van Gaals appointment, praising the Dutchmans qualities and revealing his decision to end his playing days. "For me, today is new chapter filled with many emotions -- immense pride, sadness, but most of all, excitement towards the future," Giggs said. "United fans I hope will share and echo my belief that the club, the management and owners, are doing everything they can to return this great club to where it belongs, and I hope to be there every step of the way." Geron Christian Redskins Jersey . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. Alex Smith Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Au ... ns_Jersey/. Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. Troy Apke Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Pernell McPhee Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. PHILADELPHIA -- A.J. Burnetts injury helped him improve his pitching. Burnett tossed three-hit ball over seven innings, Ben Revere hit an RBI single with two outs in the eighth and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Thursday afternoon. In his first start since learning hell need surgery for an inguinal hernia, Burnett struck out five to outpitch Alex Wood (2-2). Atlantas Julio Teheran beat Cliff Lee 1-0 less than 24 hours earlier. "Its going to be a blessing in disguise," Burnett said of the injury. "It helped me stay within myself, be simple, nice and easy." Burnett received a cortisone injection on Monday and the right-hander plans to wait until the off-season to have an operation. He has to wait another five days to try for his first win with the Phillies. "He had better command," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "He had a shorter stride and looked more effortless. (The injury) might be a good thing." Dominic Brown led off the bottom of the eighth with a single. He advanced to second on a sacrifice and scored on Reveres hit up the middle. Brown then gave Revere a shaving cream pie in the face during a postgame interview. "I found a good pitch to hit and found a hole," said Revere, who had his third three-hit game of the season. Antonio Bastardo (2-1) worked the eighth and Jonathan Papelbon finished off the four-hitter with a perfect ninth for his fourth save in five tries. Sandberg successfully challenged a call in the fifth inning when Andrelton Simmons was ruled out trying to steal second base. Simmons overslid the bag on a headfirst dive, and reached back to touch the base as shortstop Jimmy Rollins lunged to tag him. The replay showed Rollins tagged Simmons before he got his hand in safely. After Sandberg walked onto the fieeld, he turned to bench coach Larry Bowa for direction.dddddddddddd But Bowa just threw his hands up and shrugged after talking to the teams video coach on the phone. "Thats not what I was looking for," Sandberg said with a smile. "I looked at him again and he wouldnt look at me. He wasnt much help. Fifth inning. Runner on second. Lets take a shot." Wood became the 10th Braves starter in the first 15 games this year to allow one run or none. The lefty gave up eight hits and fanned seven for his first complete game in 15 career starts. "You cant ask for anything more out of him," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. The Braves wasted an opportunity after Gerald Laird led off the eighth with a double to left-centre off Bastardo. Wood struck out trying to sacrifice, Jason Heyward lined out to right and B.J. Upton popped out. "I think I lost the game for us in the eighth inning by not getting the bunt down," Wood said. The NL East-leading Braves took two of three in a rain-shortened series. Tuesday nights game was rained out and will be made up in late June. NOTES: Phillies 1B Ryan Howard wasnt in the starting lineup for the first time this season. John Mayberry Jr. took his spot. Howard is 3 for 17 with eight strikeouts vs. lefties this season. Howard walked as a pinch-hitter in the eighth. ... Braves starters have a 1.58 ERA. ... In Wednesdays 1-0 loss to the Braves, Lee became the first pitcher to lose two games in which he allowed one run or less and struck out 13 or more. The other time also was against Atlanta. ... The Phillies start a 10-game road trip in Colorado on Friday night. Jonathan Pettibone (0-0, 1.80 ERA) gets the start. ... The Braves open a three-game series at the New York Mets on Friday night. Aaron Harang (2-1, 0.96) takes the mound for Atlanta. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '