w York, to once again make history in front of my f

Jeśli chcecie pokazać swoje *ukończone* prace, to trafiliście we właściwe miejsce

Moderators: Nameless, Slawol

Forum rules
Prosimy, abyście w tym dziale starali się zamieszczać prace i dyskusje na temat gotowych modeli. Jeśli macie fotki WIP (tzn. z przebiegu prac), to zamieśćcie je w stosownym dziale i ewentualnie podajcie link do takiego tematu w poście z gotową pracą.
lw789

w York, to once again make history in front of my f

Post by lw789 » 30 Jan 2019, o 10:09

NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto will move up in weight to challenge Sergio Martinez of Argentina for his piece of the middleweight title June 7 at Madison Square Garden, promoters announced Thursday. Cotto will try for his fourth weight division title on the eve of the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York. He faces a fighter who has lost only once in 14 years, though Martinez has looked vulnerable in recent fights and will be 39 when he enters the ring. Martinez has been knocked down in his last three fights, and struggled in his last bout with Martin Murray before 40,000 fans in his native country. In the fight before that, he was easily beating Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. when he was knocked down in the 12th round and had to hold on to survive. "It has been my dream to fight in the big room at Madison Square Garden, a place where many great fighters have showcased their talents," Martinez said. The 33-year-old Cotto (38-4, 31 KOs) is coming off a strong performance in an October comeback fight, when he stopped Delvin Rodriguez in the third round of a 154-pound fight. Before that, though, he lost 12-round decisions to Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Austin Trout in 2012. "I am very happy to be back again to my second home, Madison Square Garden in New York, to once again make history in front of my fans," said Cotto, who will fight for the ninth time at the Garden. "I will be ready and prepared to do whatever it takes to bring the WBC middleweight title of the world to my country of Puerto Rico." Cotto, who began his career as a 140-pounder in 2001, will be fighting for the first time at 160 pounds. Martinez (51-2-2, 28 knockouts) will be defending the title he has held since beating Kelly Pavlik in 2010. He has made six successful defences. The fight will be televised on pay-per-view by HBO. Clearance Under Armour Shoes Store . Zimmermann became the National Leagues first 16-game winner, pitching seven solid innings to lead the Washington Nationals past the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Wholesale Under Armour Shoes . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. http://www.cheapunderarmour.us/. Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. Discount Under Armour Shoes . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. Cheap UA Curry Shoes .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Former Bundesliga champion Stuttgart fell into the relegation zone on Wednesday by losing 2-0 at Nuremberg, and Hamburg also came closer to dropping into second division by drawing 1-1 at home to Freiburg on Wednesday. One day after Bayern Munich clinched its 24th league title, two storied clubs found themselves facing an uphill battle to avoid being demoted. Nuremberg lifted itself from the relegation zone with its win after a brace by Josip Drmic. Freiburg stayed in 15th place, two points ahead of Hamburg, another former champion and the only club never to be relegated from the Bundesliga. A 16th-place finish means a playoff against a second-division team for a place in the top division. Stuttgart and Hamburg are three points above bottom Eintracht Braunschweig. Bayer Leverkusen won 3-1 in Augsburg to end a nine-game run without a victory in all competitions, Eintracht Frankfurt edged Borussia Moenchengladbach 1-0 and Hoffenheim edged 10-man Hannover 3-1. Stuttgart won the last of its three championships in 2007 but the club is now two points from safety, just like Hamburg. Wednesdays loss hurt even more because it came against a direct rival in the bbattle against relegation.dddddddddddd Nuremberg ended a four-match losing streak, with Drmic bringing his season total to 15 goals by scoring either side of halftime. Striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga returned after missing three games through injury to salvage one point for Hamburg, which fell behind in the 50th through a goal by Vladimir Darida. But Lassoga notched the equalizer five minutes later. Hoffenheim and Frankfurt all but made sure of avoiding demotion. Hannover lost Manuel Schmiedebach to a red card in the 75th but by then Hoffenheim was already 2-1 up and Sebastian Rudy secured the victory in injury time. Leon Andreasen put Hannover ahead but Eugen Polanski and Anthony Modeste then scored for Hoffenheim. Striker Joselu scored a first-half goal for Frankfurts second consecutive victory. Leverkusen had lost five of its last six in the Bundesliga but Stefan Kiessling scored his 13th goal of the season to put his team ahead, Augsburg pulled one back through Tobias Werner, but Son Heung-min and Emre Can scored late in the match to secure Leverkusens win. Leverkusen strengthened its grip on fourth place and has three points more than Wolfsburg in fifth. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '