Fan of everything related to fantasy – books, movies, games… I satisfy my creative needs by painting minis and writing RPG scenarios – pity I use any of them for actual gaming very rarely.
I paint minis ’cause it’s fun. I aim at variety, changing my painting subjects all the time, switching between companies (too many to mention them all), genres (pure fantasy, sf, historical), scales (15/28/54mm, sometimes bigger), races (elves, dwarfs, human, undead, demons…) and types (single minis, dioramas, busts).
Judge of few painting contests in Poland (Golden Demon, Slayer of Demons, Słoneczniki Van Gorka, Hussar); I also helped to prepare rules for some of these fine competitions.
Official paintjob(s) for MaxMini; some of works were used by Reaper in their online store to show painted examples of their minis.
Author of the Nameless Painter blog.
Selected awards and achievements
- Newbold’s 1st Creative Event of 2009 – 2nd place
- WAMP Gamezone Painting Contest – 2nd place
- WAMP Pegaso Painting Contest – 2nd place
- Reaper Winter Painting Competition – 2nd place
- Wamped 2010, Urban Mammoth category – 1st place
- Modelling Festival Bytom 2011 – medal
- Grey Seer 2011, Large Model – honourable mention
- Grey Seer 2011, Single Fantasy Model – 3rd place
- Grey Seer 2011, Open Category – 3rd place
- Modelling Festival Bytom 2012 – medal
- Reaper Forum Spring 2012 Painting Contest: 1st place in Diorama Category
- Bloodbath Painting Competition at CMON – 1st place
- Speed Painting Contest at Hussar 2012 – 2nd place
- WAMP Monthly: February 2013 – Three Colours! – 1st place
- Reaper Forum Painting Excuses Winter Wonderland 2012/13 – 2nd place in Decorative Base Category
- Judge at Słoneczniki Van Gorka
- Judge at Golden Demon Poland 2007 and 2008
- Judge at Slayer of Demons 2009
- Judge at Hussar 2010 and 2011
Availability for commissions
I am only interested in commissions involving:
- interesting minis… See “About myself” section above for my preferences. Single minis, though small and varied group/unit might be fun, too.
These are a few selected works that I consider noteworthy:
Examples of levels
Visit my gallery to see my works.